My new cookbook, Prep-Ahead Breakfasts and Lunches was recently released. Since I share some techniques, that while easy, are uncommon, I have created an online cooking class to demonstrate those techniques.
In the Meal Prep Cooking Class, you will discover how you can make a week’s worth of breakfasts and lunches for your family in record time. Cook, prep, and store your breakfasts and lunches even if you have never done meal prep before. You don’t need fancy equipment or expensive ingredients. In this cooking class, I demonstrate many of the techniques used in the cookbook Prep-Ahead Breakfasts and Lunches.
Printable copies of all the recipes that are demonstrated in this course will be made available in the course. You will also receive access to a private Facebook group where I will answer all of your meal prep cooking questions.
Meal Prep Online Cooking Class Topics
- Make-Ahead Breakfasts
- Using sheet pan eggs and sheet pan sausage to make breakfast sandwiches.
- How to make baked oatmeal.
- How to make blender pancakes.
- How to make overnight granola.
- 3 ways to used scrambled eggs in make-ahead breakfast dishes.
- Make-Ahead Lunches
- Batch cooking primary ingredients for quick meal prep.
- 3 Ways to make meal prep lunch bowls.
- 3 ways to make meal prep salads.
You can buy the Meal Prep Online Cooking Class here.
While it is not necessary to the course, you can buy a copy of my cookbook Prep-Ahead Breakfasts and Lunches and apply the techniques you learn in the course to the recipes in the cookbook.